Mommy Makeover Oklahoma
With a mommy makeover Oklahoma you can have your pre-baby figure restored. The procedure combines several cosmetic treatments into one surgical setting to enhance your physique and boost your self-confidence.
Many women are unhappy with how they look following pregnancy and childbirth. And getting back into shape can be frustrating, to say the least, because diet and exercise are often not enough on their own.
Patients who typically seek mommy makeovers want some or all of the following issues addressed:
- Sagging breasts.
- Breasts that have lost volume and reduced in size.
- Stubborn fatty deposits around the thighs, buttocks, abdomen and hips.
- Stretch marks.
- Sagging skin around the stomach and weakened stomach muscles.
Among the most popular treatments to address these issues are a tummy tuck, liposuction, a breast lift and breast augmentation.
A mommy makeover in Oklahoma is performed as an outpatient procedure under general anesthesia and usually takes between three and six hours. There is no one-size-fits-all surgery as each makeover is tailored to the unique needs and goals of each woman.
Find a Mommy Makeover Oklahoma Specialist Near You Below
Oklahoma is a Midwestern state in the United States with a gorgeous landscape of plains, forests, rivers and hills. It is home to a wide array of natural and cultural attractions.
The state capital is called Oklahoma City and it is where you will find the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum.
Through exhibitions and artifacts, it covers the history, art and culture of the American West. Other prominent attractions include Route 66 which runs through the state, the Museum of the Great Plains, the National Weather Center and the Cherokee Heritage Center.
This part of the country is also seeing its reputation grow for the skill of its surgeons who are providing a mommy makeover Oklahoma.
Recovering After Your Oklahoma Mommy Makeover Surgery
On average it takes around six weeks for the body to completely heal after an Oklahoma mommy makeover. But most women find they are able to go back to work after about two weeks provided they get complete rest during the first fortnight after surgery.
Following are some tips to ensure that your recovery period is a smooth one.
- Arrange for someone to drive you back home after your surgery.
- Arrange for someone to help you around the home such as doing the cleaning and cooking.
- Schedule time to rest. You should be spending long periods relaxing. Put your feet up on the sofa and dive into movies or a novel.
- Don’t do any heavy lifting and forget about going to the gym for at least a few weeks.
- Do some gentle walking to prevent the formation of blood clots.
- Don’t smoke or be around smoke while you are recovering.
For more tips and advice about how best to recover from your mommy makeover Oklahoma, speak to your plastic surgeon specialist.