Mommy Makeover Princeton, NJ
Only a mother knows the incredible experience her body goes through to accommodate a growing baby. And while many women feel relief that the delivery process is over, there’s another strong feeling in the mix. That’s the desire to get their body back to how it once was. That’s when a Mommy makeover Princeton, NJ can help.
If you’re unhappy with sagging breasts, loose skin around the stomach and stretch marks, then a mommy makeover in Princeton, NJ is you.
Methods Involved in a Princeton Mommy Makeover?
Mommy makeovers are often a combination of procedures, including but not limited to:
Common Tummy Tucks
Procedural Breast Lifts
Overall Breast Reduction
Stretch Marks Removal
Liposuctions for Certain Areas
Surgical and Non-surgical Facelifts
Vaginal Reconstruction and Rejuvenation
To ensure your mommy makeover Princeton, NJ is safe and successful; you need to take the time to rest and recover.
Six Important Tips to Recover from a Mommy Makeover Princeton, NJ
The recovery period is one of the most critical parts of a mommy makeover in Princeton, NJ. Your plastic surgeon will give you good advice and guidance. He or she has most likely operated on many patients and is, therefore, the source for the best information. One of the biggest reasons for complications following surgeries is because patients don’t follow their surgeon’s advice. Everything they say is to help you heal correctly.
The sort of tips you will receive are:
1) Get help from family and friends. You will need someone to drive you back home following your surgery. You will also require them to stay with you for at least 24 hours following your procedure. Ideally, an adult should stay with you always for a couple of days.
2) Prepare your recovery area; create a pleasant and relaxing environment. Get plenty of cushions and pillows. Have entertainment on hand so you can watch movies or your favorite programs. You can also use the time to catch up on that novel you’ve meant to read.
3) Don’t do any strenuous activity. No going to the gym and no lifting children or other heavy objects for at least a few weeks.
4) Use the compression garments provided. These will help with swelling after your mommy makeover Princeton, NJ.
5) Don’t stay in bed all day – you need to get up and start moving. Remember, no hard physical exercise. Instead, walk a little to reduce the chance of getting blood clots in your legs.
6) Stay out of the sun – exposing your incisions to the sun’s hot rays can darken fresh scars and make them more visible.
Princeton New Jersey and Mommy Makeovers
One of Princeton, New Jersey’s most significant claims to fame is that it is home to the prestigious Ivy League Princeton University. U.S. Presidents James Madison and Woodrow Wilson graduated from here. It also includes actors like David Duchovny, Brooke Shields, and Jimmy Stewart. don’t forget about the writer F. Scott Fitzgerald.
In addition to the campuses, there are many other sights you might want to take in while you are in the municipality for your mommy makeover Princeton, NJ. Among the standout, attractions are the Delaware and Raritan State Park, Princeton Battlefield, Albert Einstein House and the Princeton historical District.