Mommy Makeover Gastonia, NC
The mommy makeover Gastonia, NC solution: After childbirth and breastfeeding, tummies bulge with excess fat. Breasts tend to sag with losing tissue. Faces can show signs of aging because of the many sleepless nights. A Gastonia mommy makeover can get you back the body you once had. It is a single operation involving several procedures to restore and improve parts of your body.
Unlike previous generations, today’s mothers want to stay young and preserve their youthful appearance. Thanks to a mommy makeover in Gastonia, NC this is now possible.
How Can a Gastonia Mommy Makeover Help You?
With a mommy makeover Gastonia, NC, you can address multiple cosmetic issues at once to restore your pre-pregnancy figure.
Breast augmentation and lifts: pregnancy can cause a woman’s breasts to sag and decrease in cup six. Breast surgeries can return them to a younger looking shape.
Abdominoplasty: this popular procedure can eliminate loose and stretched skin and excess fat around the midsection that diet and exercise are unable to.
Lipoplasty: this is a safe and effective way to remove stubborn pockets of fat from different parts of the body.
Rhytidectomy: although pregnancy doesn’t directly affect the face many women find that they are constantly fatigued and are starting to look a lot older and worm out. Surgical and non-surgical facelifts are available.
Among the other procedures that moms can have are a neck lift, an arm lift, spider vein removal, stretch mark removal, and a vaginoplasty.
What is Recovery Like from a Mommy Makeover Gastonia, NC Surgery?
Each woman’s recovery period will differ according to their treatment plan and how their body responds to surgery. Those who have undergone treatments can expect swelling, bruising, tenderness and soreness in the treated areas. Most women can return to non-strenuous activities within about two weeks. Talk to your plastic surgeon about the things you can do to help your recovery. Here are a few handy tips to facilitate a smoother transition:
1) Arrange for a friend or family member to drive you back from your mommy makeover in Gastonia, NC surgery and to stay with you for at least two to three days. Your mobility might be limited for a short while so it’s best to have someone who can help around the house.
2) Wear post-surgical garments. Listen to your surgeon’s advice about wearing compression garments such as surgical bras because these will help with swelling and reduce the likelihood of complications.
3) After your mommy makeover, you need to take things slowly for a couple of weeks. So, don’t lift anything heavy, including your children.
4) Sleep in a comfortable position: lie on your back and use pillows and cushions to support your neck and shoulders.
5) Stop smoking: quit the habit at least a few weeks before your mommy makeover Gastonia, NC. Smoking can negatively affect the healing process.
Gastonia North Carolina and Mommy Makeovers
Gastonia is the largest city in Gaston County. If you are in the area for a mommy makeover, you can enjoy some of the notable attractions that are in and around the city limits. They include Crowders Mountain State Park and the Schiele Museum of Natural History which encompasses the James H. Lynn Planetarium.
You might also want to take advantage of the Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden before or after your mommy makeover Gastonia, NC. This delightful green space encompasses meadows, woodland, fountains and an orchid conservatory.