Mommy Makeover Glenview, IL
The mommy makeover Glenview, IL Experience: Being a mom is one of the greatest joys in life. However, for many new mothers, the way the body changes during and after pregnancy is unwelcome. Breasts lose shape and droop; stretch marks appear on several parts of the body. There are weight gain and accumulation of fat around the belly among other undesirable transformations.
A mommy makeover in Glenview, IL can improve your overall appearance and boost your self-confidence.
Glenview Mommy Makeover Procedures Defined
A mommy makeover in Glenview, IL is a set of cosmetic surgery procedures that aim to address your breast, abdomen and other body issues. It can cover a range of concerns to give women their pre-baby bodies back. All makeovers get customized to the needs of each patient.
Among the available mommy makeover Glenview, IL procedures are:
1. Lipo: This is a treatment that removes stubborn deposits of fat from the areas where they have accumulated — for example, the thighs, belly, hips, and buttocks. The procedure can sculpt these parts of the body back into shape.
2. Mastopexy: Breastfeeding leaves breasts looking deflated and droopy. This procedure raises them, restoring their youthful perkiness.
3. Abdominoplasty: Many women are unhappy with the size of their stomach and the loose folds of skin that are hanging from the abdominal area. A tummy tuck will remove excess skin and fat and tighten stomach muscles. The result is a contoured, flat abdomen.
4. Boob job: This adds volume to the breasts and can increase their size. The procedure is also known as a ‘boob job’ and involves the surgical insertion of saline or silicone implants. Often combined with a breast augmentation is abreast lift.
5. Vaginoplasty: This can include several procedures that tighten and rejuvenate the tissues and muscles of the vagina.
Among other included procedures are a part of your individualized Glenview, IL mommy makeover are a surgical or non-surgical rhytidectomy, a Brazilian butt lift (also known as buttock augmentation), spider vein removal and an upper arm lift.
Mommy Makeover Glenview, IL Timelines
Plastic surgeons recommend that women wait at least six months after the birth of their last baby before having a mommy makeover. You should wait around six months after you have finished breastfeeding.
Mommy makeover Glenview, IL operations tends to take between three and six hours to perform depending on the procedures that are selected. Most women can go home on the same day as their operation.
On average recovery times are around six weeks although many women can go back to work two to three weeks after surgery.
Mommy Makeovers and Glenview Illinois
Glenview is a suburban village in Cook County that lies close to the city of Chicago. When you are in the neighborhood for your mommy makeover Glenview, IL enjoy some of the attractions in and around the area.
They include Gallery Park, Kohl Children’s Museum and the Chicago Botanic Garden. This pastoral oasis encompasses more than 300 acres of landscaped gardens that contain flowers and plants for every season.