Mommy Makeover Washington, DC
Mommy Makeover Washington, DC: Pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding take a toll on a woman’s body. Among the physical changes that occur are fat accumulation around the thighs, belly, and buttocks. Sagging breasts that have lost their volume, stretch marks, and a flabby stomach are also common. They leave women feeling insecure about their appearance, even though they try to reverse the changes with a healthy lifestyle. A good diet and exercising are not enough on their own.
However, these transformations can get reversed with a mommy makeover in Washington, DC. It’s a surgical session that combines several cosmetic procedures to help a woman regain her pre-baby shape.
Common Types of Washington, DC Mommy Makeover Procedures
Each surgery gets custom tailored to a woman’s individual needs and goals. These procedures can include one or more of the following:
- A tummy tuck to remove excess fat and skin from the abdominal area. The process tightens slack stomach muscles. It can also significantly diminish stretch marks.
- Breast augmentation to replace lost volume and increase the size. It involves the surgical insertion of saline or silicone implants.
- A breast lift to lift the breasts higher up the chest. It helps to restore their youthful appearance.
- Liposuction to remove fatty deposits from different parts of the body. The procedure works by sucking out the fat through a narrow, hollow tube.
- Vaginal rejuvenation is an umbrella term for several procedures that improve and tighten the vaginal anatomy.
Other procedures that can be a part of a mommy makeover Washington, DC include a facelift, upper arm lift, and a Brazilian butt lift. This procedure commonly refers to as a buttock augmentation.
Is Getting a Mommy Makeover Washington, DC Right for Me?
A mommy makeover is right for you if, you want to turn back the clock and restore your youthful figure. New mothers are advised to wait at least six months after the birth of their child before seeking surgery.
Seek a certified plastic surgeon for advice. They will tell you if you are a good candidate for a mommy makeover in Washington.
You are a good candidate for a mommy makeover if you:
- are in good general health
- have reached a stable weight
- are not planning to have more children
- realistic about the possible outcome
- stopped breastfeeding at least six months prior
- gave birth at least six months ago.
Washington, DC and Mommy Makeovers
Washington, DC is the nation’s capital and one of the most famous cities in the world.
It is the location of the White House and the domed capitol building. In addition to these iconic sights, there are plenty of other places to visit while you are here for your mommy makeover Washington, DC.
They include the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument, the National Air and Space Museum, the National Gallery of Art and the National Museum of American History.