Tips to Help You Recover from Mommy Makeover in Arkansas
- Have someone to drive you home: you will be exhausted after the surgery, so it’s best you have someone in place to accompany you back. A friend or family member will most likely be suitable, but if they are not available, it is best you call on a designated driver.
- Schedule a resting period: resting after the operation is a vital part of the mommy makeover process. So, you should schedule a quiet period of about 3-4 weeks. You are allowing your body to heal very well after the operation is critical, to avoid any complications.
- Don’t lift anything (including your kids): you should arrange for childcare or house help. Lifting anything heavy or your kids around the house for the first 1-2 weeks after the operation is not advisable. Moreover, you will have to stop any exercise you do during the recovery period. And follow any instructions given by your doctor so you can get the best possible result.
- Follow Your Medications: after the procedure, your doctor will prescribe some medications you have to follow. Most of these medications are there to help with the healing process and reduce any pain you might be feeling from the operations.
- Avoid Blood Thinners: blood thinners like aspirin, ibuprofen, anti-inflammatory should be avoided three weeks before the surgery and three weeks afterward. Taking even a bit of these blood thinners can cause excessive bleeding, so it’s best you avoid them altogether.
- Sleep Comfortably: you should make sure you are getting enough sleep in a comfortable and neutral position. Don’t doze off on the couch or a chair. You should sleep comfortably in your bed because getting a sound sleep will be vital to your recovery process.
Following these tips will help you recover quickly and smoothly after your mommy makeover Arkansas procedure. Moreover, you should follow your doctor’s advice on all issues.
Arkansas is in the southeastern region of the United States. Nicknamed ” the natural state,” It is primarily known for its abundant parks and wilderness with various terrains, mountains, caves, rivers, and hot springs. It’s home to hiking trails and limestone caves such as Blanchard spring cravens located in the rugged Ozarks region in its northwest.
With a population of over 3 million people living in the state, the women of Arkansas are no stranger to having a mommy makeover procedure. And that’s because they are not ready to surrender their young body as a result of pregnancy and childbirth.
Recovery from the surgery can last for up to a month depending on the number of procedures you undergo.