Mommy Makeover Huntsville, AL
A mommy makeover Huntsville, AL is a personalized set of plastic surgeries. Specially designed for mothers who want to get their slimmer, firmer and fitter body back after having children. It’s a very effective way to wave goodbye to your post-pregnancy body.
Mommy makeovers in Huntsville, AL involve cosmetic surgeries on the breasts and the abdomen. These are the two areas of the body that are most affected by pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding.
Choosing Your Huntsville Mommy Makeover Treatment
Your specialist will help you choose the combination of treatments that are right for you. They aim at your needs and aesthetic goals. Among the most popular mommy makeover Huntsville, AL procedures are:
Some mothers find that their breasts have lost a lot of tissue volume. Natural-looking silicone or saline implants get inserted.
Hormonal changes can result in fat deposited in numerous places such as the thighs, hips, and abdomen. Liposuction is a treatment that breaks up the fat deposits and then sucks them out through a small hollow tube called a cannula.
Pregnancy can lead to excess fat and sagging skin around the stomach. A tummy tuck remedies the problem area.
Depending on which surgeries you opt for you can expect to be on the operating table for around three to six hours. During this time, you will be under a general anesthetic. In others words, you’ll be asleep while the surgeon is reshaping your figure.
When you come around in the recovery room, you will be feeling tender and tired and must take it easy during your recovery period. Your surgeon will furnish you with some tips to help you have a smooth recovery.
How to Have a Smooth Mommy Makeover Huntsville, AL Recovery
The following tips will increase your likelihood of having a smoother recovery period.
1) Pay attention to all the advice given to you by your surgeon.
2) Have someone stay with you for 48 hours following surgery.
3) Take it very easy during the first two weeks after surgery. It means complete rest. So, no going to the gym and no heavy lifting. However, a little bit of walking every day works wonders.
4) Quit smoking because the habit may adversely affect your healing.
5) Prepare meals ahead of time. Don’t spend hours in the kitchen.
6) Have someone do all the household chores for you.
7) Wear compression garments to reduce swelling and aid healing.
8) Select books to read and movies/TV programs to watch to make your recovery period more enjoyable.
Most women find that they can go back to work within two to three weeks after having their mommy makeover in Huntsville, AL.
Mommy Makeovers in Huntsville Alabama
Huntsville is the seat of Madison County and the third largest city in Alabama. The town sits at the foot of a mountain and is the home of the U.S. Space and Rocket Center. This fascinating museum is a showcase of rockets and other artifacts of the country’s space program. It’s just one of the many places that await you if you come here for your mommy makeover.
Other principal points of interest are the Huntsville Museum of Art, the Botanical Garden, the U.S. Veterans Memorial Museum, parks and golf courses.
Make a vacation of it and allocate some sightseeing time in the days leading up to your mommy makeover Huntsville, AL.